Thursday, June 21, 2007

And I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Who doesn't love a good mystery? Well, whomever the mystery doesn't work out for, that's who. Last night's Tangathon finished up with me making two purchases - one being the long awaited Age of Empires III. A quick check of online retailers came up with this:
  • Time Well Spent 1 left, $42+shipping
  • Boulder Games OOS, $42+shipping
  • Fairplay OOS $42+shipping
  • Funagain In-stock $54+shipping
  • Thoughthammer OOS $42+shipping
  • Tanga Age of Empires III = $42 including shipping for me.

  • So, not only did I get a decent price, I actual am going to get the game (of course, then I found out you can get another color set of pieces, so I know I'll end up ordering those at some point.

    Anyway, back to the title of the post. Prior to the long awaited AoEIII, Tanga put up the old Mystery 3-pack. Being the sucker I am, I got one. Last time around, people claimed to have received some really good games - Ra, Samurai, Amun Re, Ricochet Robots, For Sale, etc. Previous mysteries have been less than enthusiastically received, but they were also cheaper. Only time will tell if I got a deal or not.

    No comments: