Monday, June 22, 2009

The Hero in Heroscape

Hmmm. I'm going to need to do a serious comic book Heroscape soon. I've been putting together some customs of Marvel heroes (I have nothing against DC, I just went with Marvel first). I actually decide to use them as rewards for my son. He can pick any four guys at the end of the week if he fills up his reward chart. His first picks were: Doombot, Nightcrawler, Hawkeye and Boomerang. All the figures are from Heroclix. I don't think the sculps are as good as the Marvel Heroscape, but they fit right in. Maybe when my new castle sets get in, I can do a huge bridge 'scape. Here's the list of customs that I have cards for (using GreyOwl's customs). Some are a little random (I got one lot of guys and then a bunch of single $1 guys off ebay), but I was trying to round out some of the heroes (Fantastic Four - done, X-Men - not so much, Avengers - a couple) and some bad guys (my son knows most of the Spider-Man ones, so I got a lot of them). I have a couple of other figures that I need to change the image on the cards to match the figures I have (Electra, Typhoid Mary) and a couple of guys (Arcane, Avalanche, Destiny) that this guy didn't have (I chose to go with one designer of cards to be consistent). This group makes 34 on top of the original 10. Very cool...
  • Annihilus
  • Asp
  • Bishop
  • Black Cat
  • Boomerang
  • Daredevil
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Doombot
  • Dr. Strange
  • Gambit
  • Green Goblin
  • Hawkeye
  • Human Torch
  • Iceman
  • Juggernaut
  • Kingpin
  • Lizard
  • Mandarin
  • Mr. Fantastic
  • Mysterio
  • Mystique
  • Nightcrawler
  • Professor X
  • Rhino
  • S.H.I.E.L.D Agents
  • Sabertooth
  • Sandman
  • Shadowcat
  • Shocker
  • Spider-Girl
  • Thing
  • Thor
  • Titanium Man
  • Toad
  • Wolverine

1 comment:

Matthew Frederick said...

Very cool indeed, sir.