Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Looking for Michelle Seite

What you see here is a tableau or rack for 7 Wonders Duel. This little beauty keeps your layout sane (for those of us that the layout drives insane). You can take it apart and store it and the game in the box without issue (provided you throw out your insert).

At the beginning of May, I offered to give the above print to one lucky commenter to the post. That lucky person is Michelle Seite! Michelle, I need you to contact me so I can get this sent out to you! You can send me an email - charles.hasegawa@gmail.com (I also followed you on Google+, so you can find me that way as well) or send me a message in Facebook. Heck, if you need to, leave a comment on this post (I moderate comments, so if you want to simply send me your address that way, I won't publish it).

No comments: