Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Games on Display

There it is. I finally got enough other things done that I was FINALLY able to put together some new shelves and unpack all my games. And here they are in all their glory. I put together a geeklist to share my glorious collection (and of course to open myself to a little bit of ridicule). Well, I guess its back to unpacking the rest of the house and trying to figure out what to do with all the packing materials. Oh yeah, and I still need a real desk instead of this stupid folding table I have. I'd rather be playing games...

3 comments:

Matthew Frederick said...

Very nice, man. I look forward to coming by and playing some of them in the future.

corrie said...

very nice. looks better than in omaha...not sure why. i miss that collection.

Things of No Interest said...

Looks better because I have real shelves. In Omaha, it was that entertainment center that I had all my games stuffed onto. This time, I have a full wall of true shelves.