- $12 - This is the box I used from Staples - it is really sturdy. I got clear with a "smoke" lid. Don't buy a cheap box.
- $42 ($7 each) - I bought bead boxes like the picture. They have these at every Walmart I've been to (or had - I had to go to three to find the 9 I bought).
- $18 - Ultra Pro Clear card protectors. I went with the clear ones to show off the different backs to the cards. I've never played the game without them, so none of the cards show any wear.
- $4 - Counter Clipping Jig by Jesse
- $2 - 200 count cardboard boxes
- $30 - Litko markers and smoke and blaze markers.
Monday, March 21, 2011
The Cost of Boxing up Combat Commander (and more)
I've received a few questions so to answer them all: