Saturday, February 09, 2008

Blue Moon

When I first heard about this game, I was intrigued. Here was a non-collectible card game that let you do deck building (assuming you bought the expansions). It was pretty simple to learn and short to play. I got it in a trade and after trying it out, I traded it away. It wasn't that it was a bad game, but more that I really didn't have anyone to play it with, and its the kind of game that (I think) gets better the more often you play - meaning you need a regular opponent. Well, I discovered that there is a computer version of the game available. You can download the game here. Now, it won't let you build decks (that I can tell), but it does have the following decks: Hoax, Vulca, Mimix, Flit, Khind, Terra, Pillar, and Aqua. The game interface is well done and easy to use. Additionally, it won't let you make an illegal play. So, if you are interested in trying this game out, grab the files and set it up.

No comments: