Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Slow Month

This has been a pretty slow month for me for gaming. Other than a couple web games, not much going on. I just finished up a game of Tikal on SpielByWeb. The person that setup the game chose to simply go with random draw tiles (which plays 1000x faster than playing with Justin Kosec ;) ). I played ok, but nothing special and ended up in a distant 3rd. GreatWolf won, and won big - obvious about 3 turns out big.
I managed to get my revised Wabash Cannonball map done. You can see it here. Too bad I did it at too low a resolution :(. I'm going to re-start it in another day or two to try and clear up the "blurriness" of the town names and such. Otherwise, I was pretty happy with how it turned out. Friday is game night - I hope to get in a handful of decent new games and at least one play of my new Wabash map.

No comments: