Sunday, July 15, 2007

July 15, 2007 - Samurai

Tammy Smolka started a game of Samurai on MaBiWeb, which Matthew Frederick and I joined. Interestingly enough, Tammy and Matthew took random starting hands, so I joined them (didn't want to hear any excuses). Luckily for me, I had a good run of tiles pretty much the whole game and nailed down a lot of pieces. Interestingly, I never used my 3-Samurai. I don't think I've played it the last couple of 3-player games. Its like I don't want to waste it...
Final scores (majorities - others - total)
Charles: 1 - 6 - 10
Matthew: 1 - 4 - 9
Tammy: 0 - 4 - 4
Winner: Charles

1 comment:

Matthew Frederick said...

You guys left me alone at the beginning, focusing on each other, so I had a really nice surge at the beginning, but totally lost it afterwards, blowing my "extra" pieces (ships and ronin) early. It was interesting, thanks for the game.