Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Samurai on MaBiWeb

Got in a fast two-player game today. The game started with random hands and I got a few pieces that let me do what I needed to do in order to win - that is I pulled down all three of the pieces in the capital city and got both pieces out of one of the two-piece cities. And that's the key in two player games - you cannot let your opponent nail all three pieces in the big city. Three pieces is just too hard to overcome. You have to get at least one of the three pieces. If you can help it, you shouldn't let them have both pieces in the two-piece cities either (unless you are getting the other two for yourself at the same time). Anyway, after I grabbed the three, the rest fell in place quickly.
Final score (majorites - others - total):
gRom: 1 - 2 - 6
Charles: 2 - 3 - 8

No comments: