Friday, March 28, 2008

Samurai

4-player Samurai continues to kick my ass. I just finished another game of Samurai on MaBiWeb. Its been too long since I played 4-player and I screwed myself early on. I went for the northern island and instead of keeping my concentration there, I kept jumping around the board. In the end, I had 8 totems (the winners had 10), but no majorities. In 4-player, you really need to force the other players to "help" you win pieces. I didn't and thus had no efficiency in this game. Final scores (majorities-others-total):
(win)Rob: 1 - 6 - 10
(win)Justin Easley: 1 - 6 - 10
Jason Easley: 0 - 5 - 5
Charles: 0 - 8 - 8

1 comment:

Jaybird said...

Thanks Charles for posting my total annihilation and complete lack of skill for all to see. I felt as if I was floundering the entire game. And of course I forgot to consult my brother's Samurai manual about how to play....