Sunday, January 04, 2009

Blah Blah Blog

I just felt like posting something so here we go with YAPE (Yet Another Pointless Entry). I went out and grabbed another small corner shelf.
  1. I ran out of room on my shelves. With Dread Pirate coming, I needed someplace to show it off.
  2. I really really disliked that when I measured out the room, I didn't account for the molding and came up 1/2 inch short of getting my long shelf in and had to have it at a goofy angle.
  3. I needed something to do.
So anyway, after a bit of re-arranging games and pulling out some games I need to get rid of, I'm still out of room. I have room for maybe 4-5 games. At the rate I'm going, that means I'm good until maybe February. Sigh.
I'm going to start on a piece of wall art. Its a collage of box art. If you have any suggestions for cool looking boxes, let me know. The only one I can think of off the top of my head so far that I'm going to use is Metropolys. I'll probably just hunt around the geek images for box art, but we'll see.

No comments: