Monday, December 10, 2007

Tis the Season to be Jolly


I am happy. A very large thanks to Mike Gingold, as this is mostly due to him. Today, I hold in my hands (though obviously not while I'm typing this - that would just be silly) a copy of Chinatown. Chinatown is #2 in the Alea big box series. Chinatown is also out of print, and an English version was never published. Only the German Alea version was ever released, making this somewhat hard to get. I now need only #8 (Mammoth Hunters) and #10 (Rum and Pirates) (ok and technically #12 - In the Year of the Dragon, which hasn't been released in English yet) to finish the collection. None of which should be an issue to get. Now, Mike didn't just Secret Santa me with this - its a trade. I'm making him a copy of Atolla Modulis (which is something of a pain, but well worth the effort here I think), but I think I'm on the generous end of this trade - so again, thank you Mike. I'll try and finish soon. Now, in addition to the other things I posted about playing earlier, I have to think about getting this one into play :D

No comments: