Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Math Trade Results

Math trade results came out over the weekend. I traded away Niagra, Hey! That's My Fish and a copy of the Zooloretto expansions. In return I got Crib Wars, Fifth Ave, and 110 geekgold. Overall, a B- in the results. I got Crib Wars, which isn't easy to find. I don't know if my Dad and Mom will be interested or not - its a twist on Cribbage, but we'll see. If it doesn't look hot, Mike Gingold from AZ might be interested. Fifth Ave isn't one I care about one way or the other, but it is part of the missing Alea Big Box series that I don't have yet. With that acquisition, I will have 8 of the 11 games. Two of the 11 I don't have are easy to get, but I may never complete the set as Chinatown just gets more and more expensive. At any rate, I moved two games that I won't play (and were inexpensive), for two games of roughly the same value.

No comments: