Monday, February 08, 2010

PBEM Olympics - Samurai Game 2

The second game of Samurai on MaBiWeb finished today. This game saw Chester (yellow) get brutalized. It always feels like one person gets the short end of the stick and it was Chester this time around. Nathan (green) and Justin (blue) took a couple of turns in the mid-game stealing everything in sight. I was positioned slightly out of the path of the storm and was just trying not to get screwed like in the first game. As the game winded down, I was worried that I was not going to be able to secure a majority - it looked a lot like Justin or Nathan were going to tie my two strong suits - hats and rice. Fortunately for me, Justin never got his swap tile until it was too late (ie - it was his last tile drawn). Nathan was able to end the game, choosing to let me win rather than give Justin a huge two-firsts in two games. I somehow ended up with 12 totems (two majorities no less). 1st: Charles, 2nd: Justin, 3rd: Chester, 4th: Nathan.

No comments: