Saturday, February 20, 2010

Uchinoke Islands

After all my recent games of Samurai, I found some of the alternate maps that I had looked at at one time or another and finally spent a little bit finishing one. This map is one of the alternate maps that came with the Klear games version of Samurai. I had to add in the markers for 1-2-3 cities on the map and add a title, but otherwise pretty much just re-sized the images and put them all together. The map, once correctly scaled to the normal playing pieces comes out around 20"x24". Now I'll just have to get this printed. The internet printer I've used before requires that you purchase 2 prints, so I'll probably have to work up another one of the alternate maps as well. Then I'll just need to find something appropriate to mount them on.

No comments: