Monday, March 22, 2010

PBEM Olympics - Puerto Rico Game 3

Game 3 of the Puerto Rico series didn't go well for me. Overall, the competion tightened up as the scores were much much closer. Chester started in the first position followed by Justin and then myself, with Nathan at the rear. I went full on into the "corn" strategy. With the Hacienda by my side (and a little luck) - I had 5 corn fields pretty early in the game, which made my play pretty easy - ship every time I had the chance. Unfortunately for me, the end of the game saw me locked out of doing just that. I needed one more shipment to win and never could get it. Instead, I came in last. Justin and Chester tied at 54 points (Justin won the tie breaker and probably locked up second place here), while Nathan had 52 and I had 51.

No comments: