Tuesday, August 07, 2007

August 7, 2007 - Samurai

I haven't played many 4-player games of Samurai as of late. No particular reason for it other than maybe not finding enough interest by folks to play 4-players on line. Tammy Smolka started a few games on MaBiWeb a while back and this particular game finally ended. To start, I played mostly to myself in the northern island on the map, letting the others fight it out. I jumped out only to grab a couple pieces that were available to me because of my hand at the time. Before I realized it, I had a lot of pieces. In what was probably a first for me, I won a game with two majorities (unheard of in 4-player). Interestingly enough - I, yet again, ended the game with my wild-3 in my hand and unplaced. The sad part is that this only improves my 4-player winning percentage to 20% - gah.
Final score (majorities-others-total):
Kevin Devine: 0 - 7 - 7
Tammy: 1 - 4 - 9
Charles: 2 - 3 - 11
xaviercool: 0 - 8 - 8
Winner: Charles

1 comment:

Red October said...

i swear you seem to win this game everytime i see you post a session! i need to play this with you soon.