Thursday, August 16, 2007

Results of the Christmas in August Math Trade

The results are in and frankly, quite surprising I think, given my recent record of trades getting done. I had three games up for trade and I have all three going out the door. Here are the results:
  • Downfall of Pompeii for HeroScape: Crest of the Valkyrie (the full Flagbearer series)
  • Carcassonne + Traders and Builders for Cluzzle
  • Funkenschlag Atolla Modulis for RoboRally
    So, how'd I do? Well, I've seen the flagbearer series going for around $70 on ebay. If you get lucky, you can find these pretty cheap at ToysRUs - I'm never lucky. Cluzzle isn't hard to get and not terribly expensive, but I'm getting rid of something I won't play (Carc) for something I'm much more likely to play. And lastly, I'm trading up - handmade copy of Atolla Modulis for RoboRally - the WotC edition that is worth maybe $50. I'm going to see if I can't re-trade it for something else - I don't really care about owning it that much, but its possibly worth decent trade fodder or ebay-ing.
    **Update: I worked out a "trade" for RoboRally with my friend Jason Maxwell. He gets Roborally, and I get a new C&C:Ancients expansion. This works out well for the guy trading Roborally too, in that he doesn't have to ship now - he and Jason are both in Phoenix Metro area.
  • No comments: