Monday, August 06, 2007

BattleLore Bag


I was looking at the tackle boxes at Dick's Sporting Goods' brick and mortar store and found this bag. The sucker is not bad sized, but in terms of the game, its huge. I fit all the army pieces and most of the game parts into two of the four included trays/boxes. I've sleeve my cards and they are in card tins, and those two tins and all the little bags of other parts (dice and misc tokens and counters) easily fit in one of the two side pockets. I think I may just go ahead and throw C&C:Ancients in here as well so that I can easily tote both games around. The front pocket (not the one in the middle of the front) is big enough to hold a fifth tray/box if I really needed the space.
**Interesting side note. This is one of the few things that I have not been able to locate on the internet. The best I could find was an OLD reference to an old ebay auction long since gone. I can't even find reference on Plano's site (nor Dick's, Cabella's, Bass Pro, Amazon, nor Ebay).

No comments: