Thursday, January 17, 2008

Memoir - Charles vs Jason Maxwell

Jason and I continued our recent Memoir games with [ITALY] THE GOTHIC LINE. This was a fairly straightforward affair with lots of varied terrain. The fight was pretty even and went back and forth, with Jason taking a 3-2 lead in the game. I was then able to use a tank attack to kill then weaken a unit allowing another unit to finish the weaker one to take a nice 4-3 lead. Jason blew up my infantry that had just taken out his guys to tie it all up. Then I noticed that this scenario only went to 5 medals, so I ran a tank into a town and claimed the last medal to win 5-4. The total score is now Axis: 168 - Allies: 161. As a side note, this is now the 10th game of Memoir I've played already this year, making it a dime for 2008 17 days in!

No comments: